Saturday 22 October 2011

Everyday Make-Up!!:P







This is all the make-up i wear most days sometimes i will wear other make-up. But i always wear these.!:)


Foundation: Rimmel London- True Ivory: 103
This is close to my skin colour i apply dots of this round my face then blend it in with the sponge. I then put some on my neck to my face and neck are not different colours!


Eye-Liner: MUA(make-up Academy)- Jet black
I have many eye-liners but i use this one most often it is only £1 and comes with a lid that is also a sharpener!:P


Mascara: Collection 2000- Purple 3
I love this! it is my favorite make-up item! not only does it lengthening your eyelashes but it gives them a purple glow! I would recommend this! Best mascara i have ever bought and i keep buying more once it runs out!!


Lipstick: Active- Light pink
I don't always wear lipstick but if i do i wear this one! it is a nice colour close to my lip colour but you can tell i am wearing lipstick it gives a nice shine! nice item!:)

These are items i wear most times i have a lot more make-up will hopefully be doing more blog posts about other make-up soon!:P

Next blog post: Make-up storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment